- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 1 raza.sayed
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 4 Fix Released
Download files for this release
NEW in 3.4.1 (04/25/2012)
* Use matching icons for unity lens categories
* catch GLib.GError instead of GLib.Error (LP: #940182)
* fallback to displaying full sender's name if the nickname is empty,
even if show-fullname is false (LP: #985801)
* foursquare: Don't crash on unicode characters in a users fullname, thanks
to Raza Sayed (LP: #975437)
* Defer calling unset on the seen HashMap until after we are done iterating
it, it will resize making the iterator invalid. (LP: #959068)
This is fixed in the 0.7 series of libgee
* Specify /usr/bin/python in gwibber-accounts instead of relying on
env (LP: #988385)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 4 bugs targeted
|975437||#975437||gwibber-accounts crashed with UnicodeEncodeError in on_foursquare_auth_title_change(): 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 0-6: ordinal not in range(128)||4 Medium||raza.sayed||10 Fix Released|
|940182||#940182||gwibber-service crashed with GError in constructor(): GIF image was truncated or incomplete.||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|988385||#988385||/usr/bin/gwibber-accounts has bogus #! line||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|985801||#985801||Facebook does not store short names anymore. Names appear blank when "Show real names in messages" is not checked.||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|