How do I verify a
This a maintenance release for Ubuntu Oneiric and hopefully Precise.
* Fix windows moving around after restart in Unity.
* Add switching EWMH params for Unity/GNOME, fix focus/drag problems.
* Fix not showing options if value 'None' exists.
* By default start screenlet at the center of the screen.
* Fix web application installing (use Webframe).
* Present screenlet install dialog with radio buttons.
- ClearRSS link problem.
- GoogleCalendar events containing '&' problem.
- Pidgin signal names and prevent crash
- Output screenlet handling large content
- InfoPanel crash on start
(last three thanks to Nicolas S. Krzywinski)
- Webframe reworked (Akira Ohgaki)
* Update translations:
- Italian, Bulgarian, Hindi, Occitan, Hebrew, Russian,
- French, Dutch, German, Polish, Spanish, Estonian,
- Japanese, ...
* Added Webframe to Basic Pack (also used to generate web widgets)
* New screenlets:
- FlipClock (Doni Haryanto)
- DiskIOSpace (Erdem U. Altinyurt)
One new screenlet, but mostly updates and fixes
* Version numbers now follow Screenlets
* New screenlets:
- eventCal (Wolfgang Arlt)
* Updates and fixes:
- Flower, MyIp, LinuxEstoniaStats, EMHI,
- WallpaperClock, ClearWeather (Rastko Karadzic),
- Lyrics (Marcel Dancak), Stocks (Shelby Spencer),
- Clock (Artiom Molchanov), Radio (Wolfgang Arlt)
* LOTS of new and updated translations:
- Finnish, French, Italian, Greek, Polish,
- German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Estonian,
- Portugese, French, Occitan, etc
* Desktop files for all individual screenlets (usable in Ubuntu 11.04)
* New Screenlets: InfoPanel
* CPU fixes for Sysmonitor
* Some multitasking fixes for Freemeteo, Slideshow, EMHI, GoogleCalendar, LinuxEstoniaStats etc
* Ringsensors now colorful (needs Screenlets 0.1.4)
* Minor fixes for FeedReaderPlus, Lipik, Kclock, LostCountDown
First release of the separate individual screenlets package.