How do I verify a
* Require libnotify 0.7
* Add missing dependency on ecore-input
And some awesome fixes by Jim Klein:
* Don't deselect preference category right after selecting it
* Restart when monitors change, to resize correctly
* Don't get stuck in focus-out mode if an application sends us two focus-out events
* Default theme: make icons/text smaller; fix bug preventing bolding of category names; fix Sound & Video label
* Alternative theme: fix an icon bounding box issue; stop 'bouncing' lists on mouseover; stop lists bleeding past end of box; adjust sizes to look better on 1024 wide screens
Port to newest version of EFL stack. Special thanks to Albin Tonnerre.
Don't use so much CPU when idle by not animating 'running' icons.
Initial port to liblauncher-0.3. This lets us fix some favorites-related bugs and hopefully others.
Fix scrollbars to act like traditional scrollbars, show more meaningful messages on mount errors, and fix translation of "Widgets."
* Only allow running one instance of NLE at at time.
* Increase vertical space between app entries
* Fix some display-of-font issues with the sidebar in Chinese
* By default, don't show Quit button in lower right, but can be turned on with --enable-quit=yes
* Fix Storage area to use UUID, rather than HAL ID (since HAL isn't always used)
* Visible show keyboard navigation on category sidebar
* Fix bug with sometimes having widgets becoming invisible on startup
* Don't play 'category-clicked' sound on startup
* Make app icons have a taller vertical click area
Provide a decent fallback icon if the application's or web site's can't be loaded, don't reset favorites pane when showing desktop or clicking on it first thing after startup, and don't scroll the favorites pane when using scrollbars inside of widgets.
Lots of gadget support improvements (double clicks are reported, keyboard input is accepted, sizes are more accurate, focus is supported, gadgets are shown when loaded, gadget drawing is faster) and many more translations.
* No longer fades to gray when notifications or popup menus appear
* Application names now wrap instead of ellipsizing
* Gadget icons are now much better supported -- a gadget will always have some sort of icon, and it's easier for distributors to ship default icons