How do I verify a
Added support to nih-dbus-tool for passing file descriptors over D-Bus
* Support for passing file descriptors over D-Bus added to
nih-dbus-tool. Due to code limitations, to avoid leaking the
file descriptor in case of error it must be the last input
argument to any method being implemented and within your
function you are responsible for closing it on error.
Correct a couple of issues with the m4 macros.
* AC_COPYRIGHT wrapper renamed to NIH_COPYRIGHT. (Bug: #519278)
* Serial added to libnih.m4 to stop aclocal overwriting a local
copy with an older installed copy.
* NIH_WITH_LOCAL_LIBNIH macro added that can be used by external
sources to add a --with-local-libnih configure argument.
Correct a couple of symbol issues with 1.0.0 that prevented Upstart using an external libnih, and prevented use on a glibc without __abort_msg
* Add missing __nih_* symbols to the linker version script,
otherwise software using TEST_ALLOC_FAIL cannot be compiled (like
* The glibc __abort_msg symbol is now only linked as a weak
reference, if your C library does not have the symbol, libnih
will still work.
First upstream release.