linaro-landing-team-ti 2011.06 "LT June Release"
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
== Android kernel ==
make ARCH=arm android_
will create you a .config suitable for Android on Panda.
- SGX / PVR 3D driver built-in, 1.7.17 v4403 API - matching Android userland is available from http://
- 1080p HDMI including accelerated 3D
- EHCI USB and Ethernet is working, but not integrated in Android
- Similarly WLAN is working but no userland tools in Linaro Android image yet
- Onboard sound should work in ALSA
== Linux kernel ==
make ARCH=arm omap4_defconfig
will create you a .config suitable for Linux on Panda.
- SGX / PVR 3D driver built-in, 1.7.17 v4403 API - matching Ubuntu userland libraries are available from TI Ubuntu PPA
- 1080p HDMI, no 3D yet
- EHCI USB and Ethernet is working fully including via NetworkManager
- WLAN is working fully via NetworkManager
- BT is workable but needs firmware and Userland Daemon from http://
- Onboard sound and HDMI audio are working well in Alsa
- No accelerated H.264 video decode support yet
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.