How do I verify a
UCM for Origen and i.mx6 available now
* add i.mx6 hdmi audio ucm
-- Feng Wei <email address hidden> Thu 2012-03-15 14:36:15 +0800
*add origen ucm configs
-- Feng Wei <email address hidden> Fri 2012-03-09 14:15:06 +0800
ucm patches for alsa-lib and pulseaudio integrated into ubuntu oneiric release, verified on panda/panda es and i.mx53
* fix bugs causing multiple enable/disable devices/modifiers
* add basic HiFi ucm support for i.mx53
* add basic HiFi ucm support for Panda
* add basic HiFi ucm support for PandaES
* Integrate UCM into alsa module
* support jack detection in UCM
* update resample-method from speex-float-3 to trivial for armel
Update pulseaudio ucm branch
Update alsa-lib ucm patches
alsa-ucm-pa test to check if the pulseaudio ucm work as expected
We will no longer need udev rules for alsa ucm after pulseaudio ucm integrated. ucm verb will be decided by pulseaudio.
Everything reinitialized at git.linaro.org
This release is a baseline implementation, and it's not fully tested by now. Don't patch the ucm_pa_enable.patch except you want to test ucm in pulseaudio, ucm_alsa.patch is necessary to run ucm on pa, please patch it to the release version of alsa-lib.
Files in pulseaudio-ucm-patches-2011.11.tar.bz2:
1. ucm_pa.patch -- patch pulseaudio to support ucm
2. ucm_alsa.patch -- patch alsa-lib for ucm bug fixing
3. ucm_pa_enable.patch -- patch for enable the ucm in pulseaudio
Files in pulseaudio-v1.1-2011.11.tar.bz2
upstream pulseaudio v1.1 + ucm_pa.patch
Testing UCM on different arm boards are welcomed.
To test ucm, you must have ucm configurations for your arm board (they are located at /usr/share/alsa/ucm directory), currently only i.mx53 and panda board's configurations are a...
new implementation to support ucm in pulseaudio.
initialize active_list to avoid segment fault if disable an inactive ucm device or modifier
add intel "HDA Intel" stub configurations
change IMX3 to sgtl5000-audio to match mx53 driver's card name
remove unnecessary volume update in device switch
make pcm device more accurate for mx53
Baseline of alsaucm configurations for panda and i.mx53loco is created
Initial installation script is generated.
First time release