Linaro Ubuntu 11.11
Download files for this release
* Firefox can now be cross-built using multiarch. Instructions are available from http://
* Updated ARM DS-5 packages, based on the 5.8 release, are now available for the Oneiric Ubuntu LEBs.
* PandaBoard ES support (OMAP 4460).
* USB booting support on PandaBoard with U-Boot USB-SPL.
* gcc-linaro (cross) and gcc-linaro (native) are now built automatically by Continuous Integration.
* Source and debug packages for all the kernel flavors (including the ones from the Landing Teams) supported by the Ubuntu LEB are now available at the Overlay PPA.
6 blueprints and 20 bugs targeted
|CI with Cross Linaro GCC: daily/weekly builds at launchpad||CI with Cross Linaro GCC: daily/weekly builds at launchpad||4 High||Marcin Juszkiewicz||11 Implemented|
|CI with Native Linaro GCC: daily/weekly builds at launchpad||CI with Native Linaro GCC: daily/weekly builds at launchpad||4 High||Marcin Juszkiewicz||11 Implemented|
|Cross build Firefox with Multiarch||Cross build Firefox with Multiarch||4 High||Riku Voipio||11 Implemented|
|Update DS5 to the latest 5.8 release||Update DS5 to the latest 5.8 release||3 Medium||Ricardo Salveti||11 Implemented|
|Update speex package enabling NEON support||Update speex package enabling NEON support||3 Medium||Ricardo Salveti||11 Implemented|
|Merge gcc packaging changes and patches back into Ubuntu||Merge gcc packaging changes and patches back into Ubuntu (some work for this milestone)||3 Medium||Marcin Juszkiewicz||12 Informational|