Linaro Linux 3.1-2011.11 "Linaro Linux 3.1-2011.11"
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
The Linaro Kernel Working Group (KWG) is excited to announce the
availability our October 2011 development snapshot:
As the word "snapshot" implies, these are meant as development kernels
and have not been fully validated. You should expect issues and to help
us deliver a better kernel in the future, please file bugs in Launchpad at
The source tarball is available at:
The kernel sources can also be accessed using git at:
This kernel includes the following changes from the 2011.10 kernel:
- The v3.1.1 stable kernel
- LPAE support from Catalin Marinas
- Samsung cpuidle work from Amit Kachhap
- sched_mc optimization from Vincent Guittot
- Fix for mmap greater than 2GB from Rob Herring
A full change log against the 2011.09 release is available at:
High Priority Known Issues:
- None at this time
Mailing list: http://
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.