LogicalDOC 6.0 GA Released
Logical Objects is proud to announce the General Availability (GA) Release of LogicalDOC 6.0.
LogicalDOC is a multiplatform Document Management System (DMS) reliable and scalable,
which can improve your business efficiency by helping you to manage, find and share documents.
Thanks to its elegant interface, LogicalDOC transforms complex operations into easy tasks.
The use of successful Open Source technologies such as GWT, Spring and Hibernate,
makes LogicalDOC flexible and suitable to the necessities of organizations of any importance and size.
Version 6.0 represents a milestone in the evolution of LogicalDOC.
The main change that everyone will notice immediately is the new Web interface now based on GWT (Google Web Toolkit).
The transition to this technology gives LogicalDOC a new modern look and feel,
along with improved performances and a cloud-oriented approach.
Other additions include:
- New Administration Statistics area
- Updated translations of the software
- Improvements in the preview of documents
- Improvements in search and indexing engines for intra-word searches
- Ability to edit documents directly from search results
- Decoupling of languages in the GUI and the indexing of documents
- Complete support for Arabic and Chinese languages
- Updated the web-service interfaces
- Better management of the scheduled tasks
- Ability to perform multiple documents upload
For product information and support please see our website at http://
Updated on 2011-01-14. Read more