GNU Mailman 2.1.14rc1
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 1 Mark Sapiro
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 1 Fix Released
Download files for this release
- Two potential XSS vulnerabilities have been identified and fixed.
- A new feature for controlling the addition/
header in outgoing mail has been implemented. This allows a list owner
to set include_
admin GUI. The default for this setting is Yes which preserves the prior
behavior of removing any pre-existing Sender: and setting it to the
list's -bounces address. Setting this to No stops Mailman from adding or
modifying the Sender: at all.
Additionally, there is a new Defaults.
to remove the include_
thus preserve the prior behavior completely.
- Bounce processing has been enhanced so that if a bounce is returned to a
list from a non-member who is a member of a regular_
bounce will be processed as a bounce for the included list.
0 blueprints and 1 bug targeted
|576675||#576675||Content filtering fails to collapse alternatives.||4 Medium||Mark Sapiro||10 Fix Released|