- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 2 Jason Gerard DeRose
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Dropped support for Python 3.2, now requiring Python 3.3 or newer
* Replaced microfiber.
* Removed the "microfiber-
* Reworked into a Python package (rather than single Python module)
* Now installing unit tests, which you can run against the installed package like this:
python3 -m microfiber.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|1122897||#1122897||Switch to D-Base32 ID encoding, drop Python 3.2 support||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1131007||#1131007||Rework into a Python package, run unit tests against istalled package||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|