MySQL Fabric & Utilities is a set of easy-to-use scripts intended to make working with MySQL servers easier.
MySQL Utilities provides a collection of command-line utilities that are used for maintaining and administering MySQL servers, including:
* Admin Utilities (Clone, Copy, Compare, Diff, Export, Import, User Management)
* Replication Utilities (Setup, Configuration, Verification)
* General Utilities (Disk Usage, Redundant Indexes, Manage Meta & Audit Data)
* And more
MySQL Utilities includes MySQL Fabric, which provides a framework for managing farms of MySQL servers. MySQL Fabric provides two services which can be used individually or in combination:
* High Availability - Building on top of MySQL Replication to provide automated failure detection and failover.
* Sharding - Scaling out of both reads and writes by partitioning rows from selected tables into a number of shards.