- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 5 Charlie Poole
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 5 Fix Released
Download files for this release
NUnitLite Version 0.7 - May 11, 2012
This release brings NUnitLite to a point where it is functionally
equivalent to the NUnit 3.0 build of NUnitLite and has most of the
same capabilities as the full version of NUnit.
Obsolete methods and classes have been removed and the code has been
reorganized to facilitate code sharing with NUnit 3.0.
NUnitLite is now built for the desktop using Visual Studio 2010. A VS 2008 project is still used for the compact framework builds.
Separate builds are now created for .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
A nuspec file is now provided and NUnitLite is distributed under NuGet.
New Features and Enhancements
* An An XML result file may be saved using the --result option of the runner.
* The --explore option will create a list of tests contained in the assembly.
* The --out option allows redirecting the final result to a report file. It must be used when running the test on a device without a Console.
* Assume.That is now supported
* New Constraints
* New Asserts
* New Syntax Helpers:
* New Attributes
* 554633 NUnitLite.csproj doesn't have required constants for Release
* 742473 Assert.Pass is treated as a test failure
* 742625 TestLoader.Load fails when run under Unity's web-player
* 996055 NUnitLite runner should allow redirecting output via command line
* 996059 Need a VS project for compact framework
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 5 bugs targeted
|742473||#742473||Assert.Pass is treated as a test failure||3 High||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|996055||#996055||NUnitLite runner should allow redirecting output via command line||3 High||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|554633||#554633||NUnitLite.csproj doesn't have required constants for Release||4 Medium||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|996059||#996059||Need a VS project for Compact Framework||4 Medium||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|742625||#742625||TestLoader.Load fails when run under Unity's web-player||5 Low||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|