NUnit V2 2.6.0b4
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 20 Charlie Poole
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 20 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* NUnit no longer stores settings in the test configuration file, as it did in earlier versions. Specifically, we no longer recognize or support OldStyleTestCases, ApartmentState, ThreadPriority or DefaultLogThreshold in the configuration file. Further details on each of these features are included in the appropriate sections below.
* The TestRunner interface has been modified. Applications using this interface will need to be modified but general users are not effected.
* User-defined equality comparers specified with the Using syntax element may now be used with arrays and dictionaries. Essentially, this means that there are no longer any restrictions on the Types for which a user-defined equality comparer may be specified.
* So-called "old-style" tests, identified by having a name beginning with "Test" are no longer supported in NUnit 2.6.
* Setting a ThreadPriority for the test runner thread is no longer supported under NUnit 2.6.
* The following new command-line options are provided:
-apartment is used to specify the ApartmentState (STA or MTA) of the test runner thread. Since the default is MTA, the option is only needed to force execution in the Single Threaded Apartment.
* A number of new settings are available using the Settings Dialog:
The Tree Display page allows the user to select alternate image sets for use in the test tree. Additional user-provided image sets may be added if desired.
The Text Output page allows setting the threshold for capture and display of log4net output (previously controlled by the test config file).
* By default, test Cases under a Theory that fail an assumption are no longer shown in the tree. A context menu item has been added to allow the user to view them.
* The properties dialog has been redesigned to be more compact and readable.
* The context menu for the test tree has been simplified.
* 605034 Log4net not working with NUnit
* 708173 NUnit's logic for comparing arrays - use Comparer<T> if it is provided
* 719184 Platformdependency in src/ClientUtili
* 761579 Tests using log4net run very slowly
* 848713 Feature request: Add switch for console to break on any test case error
* 882192 Ignored test icon should be more prominent
* 885173 Tests are still executed after cancellation by user
* 896615 Tests can't be run in existing AppDomain
* 897289 Is.Empty constraint has unclear failure message
* 899178 Wrong failure message for parameterized tests that expect exceptions
* 902305 Gui should not normally display Inconclusive test cases for a Theory
* 902343 Gui 'Hide Tests' function no longer works
* 903078 DomainUsage.None setting crashes nunit-gui
* 903080 Test tree context menu needs to be simplified
* 904841 After exiting for timeout the teardown method is not executed
* 907270 Gui enables run when the assembly specified on the command line is not found
* 908829 TestCase attribute does not play well with variadic test functions
* 910218 NUnit should add a trailing separator to the ApplicationBase
* 912955 Project files missing in source code package
This release does not have a changelog.