How do I verify a
This release fixes incorrect dependency versions for GTK+ and valac specified in 0.3.0 and no longer ships the autogenerated source code configuration file in the source code tree.
- Bump GTK+ requirement to 3.9.10
- Bump valac requirement to 0.22
- Migrate from config.vala to config.h+VAPI and no longer ship config.vala in the source tree
See https://launchpad.net/pantheon-terminal/0.3.x/0.3.0 for a changelog against 0.2.4.1
This release switches to client-side decorations and adds support for restoring closed tabs, among other improvements.
- Migrate to the new Granite.DynamicNotebook API
- Require Granite 0.3.0+ because of the above
- Support restoring closed tabs
- Refactor command-line argument handling
- Removed all Gtk.Stock calls according to the GTK+ 3.10 deprecation (but that works on older GTK+ versions)
- Add pango markup for alerts, as per GNOME HIG
- Changing cursor shape is now supported
- Color scheme (palette) updates
- Plain-text drag'n'drop is now supported