How do I verify a
This release fixes incorrect dependency versions for GTK+ and valac specified in 0.3.0 and no longer ships the autogenerated source code configuration file in the source code tree.
- Bump GTK+ requirement to 3.9.10
- Bump valac requirement to 0.22
- Migrate from config.vala to config.h+VAPI and no longer ship config.vala in the source tree
See https://launchpad.net/pantheon-terminal/0.3.x/0.3.0 for a changelog against 0.2.4.1
This release switches to client-side decorations and adds support for restoring closed tabs, among other improvements.
- Migrate to the new Granite.DynamicNotebook API
- Require Granite 0.3.0+ because of the above
- Support restoring closed tabs
- Refactor command-line argument handling
- Removed all Gtk.Stock calls according to the GTK+ 3.10 deprecation (but that works on older GTK+ versions)
- Add pango markup for alerts, as per GNOME HIG
- Changing cursor shape is now supported
- Color scheme (palette) updates
- Plain-text drag'n'drop is now supported
* New argument --working-directory
* Temporarily disable dragging tabs to create new windows to avoid crash
* No longer hadcode dimensions
A new version of Pantheon Terminal has just been released - version 0.2. This version not only brings a lot of new settings and several bug fixes, but also some new features.
The terminal is now more customizable, since several new settings were added between 0.1 and 0.2. In addition, you can now have real transparency, use the -e flag to execute a command or zoom in and out with your keyboard. Color themes were implemented and many other bugs were fixed. Plus, you can check the full list¹ of fixed bugs.
First stable release for pantheon-terminal