Percona Server 5.6.6-60.1
Second ALPHA of Percona Server 5.6.
Based off MySQL 5.6.6, this release has minimal other changes.
Changes Since 5.6.5-60.0
* fast_index_creation variable has been removed, it is replaced by the MySQL 5.6's ALGORITHM= option to ALTER TABLE
* HandlerSocket has been removed from the tree. It was not built with the 5.6.5-60.0 binaries and may return when HandlerSocket supports MySQL 5.6.
* SHOW [GLOBAL] TEMPORARY TABLES functionality is now only available via the TEMPORARY_TABLES and GLOBAL_
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.