Platformation is a level editor for platform games.
Created specifically for a game currently in development, it has been designed to be flexible and useful for other platform games. Platformation is written in C++/Boost using Gtkmm, TinyXML and OpenGL.
The editor is still in early development and isn't particularly useful at the moment (no loading/saving).
1. Tile loading from a specified directory
2. Easy tile placement and removal
3. Multiple editing layers (in development)
4. Tile editor to define "solid" parts of a tile, support for up to 3 collision layers
1. Custom exporter plugin API
2. Entity description API and entity placement
3. Custom level properties
5. File loading/saving (obviously)
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages: