How do I verify a
* Update the clickable buttons after the tracks have been rearranged (lp:1191891).
* Disable zeitgeist module since its DBus interface causes problems frequently.
* Support Pillow in addition to PIL.
* Disable zeitgeist module to avoid startup errors on Ubuntu 12.10.
0.8 "You thought you'd set the bar" (2012-09-05)
* Control pogo from the commandline. The commands play, pause, next, prev and stop are supported. (lp:986164)
* When pogo is started with tracks on the commandline, append the tracks to the old playlist.
* Start playback automatically at startup by calling "pogo play".
* Prevent automatic playback when tracks are given on the commandline with "pogo MyFile.mp3 pause".
* Delete corrupted cover file if a cover cannot be correctly resized.
* Do not try to update missing rows when a search is made quickly after startup.
* Do not change volume level (sets volume to max in Fedora).
* Highlight the parts of the query all at once to fix false highlighting.
* Update translations.
0.7 "It has a melody both happy and sad" (2012-04-27)
* Search in home folder if we haven't found anything in the music directories.
* Do not search in subdirectories if we already search in parent directory.
* Only show filename and at most one parent dir for each file in search results.
* Convert GUI from libglade to gtkbuilder.
* Update translations.
0.6 "I will be a bridge for you" (2012-03-26)
* Show search results immediately after they're found for each music directory
* Search in playlist as well and highlight results
* Add Zeitgeist module that logs played albums
* Select last played track at restart (lp:684383)
* Append tracks to playlist asynchronously (lp:662308)
* Update translations
This release features new features and bug fixes from over 9 months of development. The complete list of changes can be seen in the Changelog.
0.5 "Rolling in the deep" (2012-01-12)
* Export tracks in playlist into a directory (with subdirectories)
* Save playlist periodically to prevent losing it during a shutdown (LP:669132)
* Usability: Select new track when old selected is deleted
* Fix: Playback after pause should show the play icon, not the pause icon
* Fix: Never interrupt playing song when appending new ones (lp:735619)
* Cache music folders repeatedly to speedup searches
* Let user remove music folders that were deleted from the hard disk
* Do not add music folders that have been deleted
* Apply fix from decibel: Skipping track just before the end skips the following track
* Apply fix from decibel: Sort files case-independently
* Apply fix from decibel: Raise the window of the already running instance if there is one
* Apply fix from decibel: Create symbolic links to covers so that external apps can access them
* Log all messages to log file
This version adds support for WAV files. You can also export your tracks to the popular M3U format now by right-clicking on the playlist. Many bugs have been fixed and the performance has been improved.
* Support for WAV files (LP:684161)
* Export playlist to .m3u format (right-click playlist)
* Show "Open containing folder" in context menu also for seaches
* When caching the files in the music directories do not slow down application
* Save cover size between sessions
* Fix: adding files from command line by removing bash start script
* Fix: Compiz cover display problem
* Fix: Save maximized state
* Fix: Start playback automatically when tracks are appended, but not when inserted
* Fix: Unhighlight not selected tracks always
* Code: Assert copyright with date (LP:692792)
* Code: Use pogo.py as binary directly for installations
* Update translations
This version adds some important usability features to the search feature that was introduced in version 0.3.
* When a track is added from nautilus etc. start playback if not already playing
* Show info messages when no music directories have been added
* Stop old search when user clears search field or enters new search phrase
* Add search shortcut (Ctrl-F)
* Do not allow adding root or home directory to music directories
* Translations updated
You can now search for your music inside Pogo. The search will include the folders below the separator in the file browser. To add more music folders, right-click on empty space in the file browser. It is now possible to open the folders and files in your external file browser (e.g. nautilus) from the context menu.
* Search for tracks in the music folders (Directories below separator)
* Searching supports * and ? wildcards
* Let users add and hide directories in file browser
* Add "Open containing folder" context menu item
* Make trackslider bigger
* Fix Loading files from commandline (make paths absolute)
* Fix: Save playlist also when files have been added on the commandline
* Fix: With compiz the first cover is only shown after the window is redrawn
This is the second Pogo release. We have cranked the knobs to make Pogo even faster. It loads faster and adding files via drag'n'drop is a breeze now, too. You can now append files to Pogo by using the context menu in nautilus or naming the files on the commandline (pogo mytrack.mp3). This version has also gained MPRIS support. Track events are now sent out via DBus. The volume button is no longer present since it only duplicates the functionality of the sound indicator.
Ladies and Gentlemen, do the pogo!
0.2 "I hold the candle while you dance upon the flame" (2010-10-21)
* Make startup even faster by saving the playlist with its formatting
* Make track drag'n'drop faster by caching the tracks
* MPRIS support: Send DBus messages about play events (code from decibel)
* Do some profiling to improve general speed
* Append files added on commandline (pogo mytrack.mp3 myalbum myothertrack.mp3)
* Append files added from nautilus right-click menu
* Correctly add multiply nested directories
* Activate the Covers and Notifications modules by default
* Hide volume button (Only duplicates functionality of the Sound Indicator)
* Updated Translations