How do I verify a
* Skip non-existing files during exports.
* Don't crash when clearing the playlist.
* Log system info and library versions for easier debugging.
* Display filename in notification if track title is unknown.
* Apply fix from decibel: Don't set VBR information for MP3 files (#1202195).
* Apply fix from decibel: Remove obsolete volume handling code.
* Update the clickable buttons after the tracks have been rearranged (lp:1191891).
* Disable zeitgeist module since its DBus interface causes problems frequently.
* Support Pillow in addition to PIL.
* Disable zeitgeist module to avoid startup errors on Ubuntu 12.10.
0.8 "You thought you'd set the bar" (2012-09-05)
* Control pogo from the commandline. The commands play, pause, next, prev and stop are supported. (lp:986164)
* When pogo is started with tracks on the commandline, append the tracks to the old playlist.
* Start playback automatically at startup by calling "pogo play".
* Prevent automatic playback when tracks are given on the commandline with "pogo MyFile.mp3 pause".
* Delete corrupted cover file if a cover cannot be correctly resized.
* Do not try to update missing rows when a search is made quickly after startup.
* Do not change volume level (sets volume to max in Fedora).
* Highlight the parts of the query all at once to fix false highlighting.
* Update translations.
0.7 "It has a melody both happy and sad" (2012-04-27)
* Search in home folder if we haven't found anything in the music directories.
* Do not search in subdirectories if we already search in parent directory.
* Only show filename and at most one parent dir for each file in search results.
* Convert GUI from libglade to gtkbuilder.
* Update translations.
0.6 "I will be a bridge for you" (2012-03-26)
* Show search results immediately after they're found for each music directory
* Search in playlist as well and highlight results
* Add Zeitgeist module that logs played albums
* Select last played track at restart (lp:684383)
* Append tracks to playlist asynchronously (lp:662308)
* Update translations
This release features new features and bug fixes from over 9 months of development. The complete list of changes can be seen in the Changelog.
0.5 "Rolling in the deep" (2012-01-12)
* Export tracks in playlist into a directory (with subdirectories)
* Save playlist periodically to prevent losing it during a shutdown (LP:669132)
* Usability: Select new track when old selected is deleted
* Fix: Playback after pause should show the play icon, not the pause icon
* Fix: Never interrupt playing song when appending new ones (lp:735619)
* Cache music folders repeatedly to speedup searches
* Let user remove music folders that were deleted from the hard disk
* Do not add music folders that have been deleted
* Apply fix from decibel: Skipping track just before the end skips the following track
* Apply fix from decibel: Sort files case-independently
* Apply fix from decibel: Raise the window of the already running instance if there is one
* Apply fix from decibel: Create symbolic links to covers so that external apps can access them
* Log all messages to log file
This version adds support for WAV files. You can also export your tracks to the popular M3U format now by right-clicking on the playlist. Many bugs have been fixed and the performance has been improved.
* Support for WAV files (LP:684161)
* Export playlist to .m3u format (right-click playlist)
* Show "Open containing folder" in context menu also for seaches
* When caching the files in the music directories do not slow down application
* Save cover size between sessions
* Fix: adding files from command line by removing bash start script
* Fix: Compiz cover display problem
* Fix: Save maximized state
* Fix: Start playback automatically when tracks are appended, but not when inserted
* Fix: Unhighlight not selected tracks always
* Code: Assert copyright with date (LP:692792)
* Code: Use pogo.py as binary directly for installations
* Update translations
This version adds some important usability features to the search feature that was introduced in version 0.3.
* When a track is added from nautilus etc. start playback if not already playing
* Show info messages when no music directories have been added
* Stop old search when user clears search field or enters new search phrase
* Add search shortcut (Ctrl-F)
* Do not allow adding root or home directory to music directories
* Translations updated