How do I verify a
- Builders now work from a grammar AST, rather than being driven by
the grammar parser directly.
- All parse operations now carry error information, including what
was expected to be parsed and where.
* Consequently, ParseError now has a 'formatError' method that takes
the input string and returns a human-readable description the
- New example: TermL parser, in examples/terml.
- New script, bin/generate_parser. Takes a file containing a PyMeta
grammar as input and writes a Python module file.
Grammars generate Python source instead of ASTs.
OMeta now has a "metagrammarClass" attribute, to ease extension of