How do I verify a
- NetworkManager template test: Make the test run standalone. Thanks Pete
- NetworkManager template: Fix connection settings Updated signal emitted by
- NetworkManager template: Handle empty device at connection activation.
- NetworkManager template: Implement secrets management in settings.
- NetworkManager template: Fix indexing bug in SettingsAddConnection. Thanks
- NetworkManager template: Generate a new unused name in connection activation
instead of just using the access point name. Thanks Pete Woods for the
- Allow the passing of template parameters via the command-line as JSON
strings. Thanks Pete Woods.
- NetworkManager template: Add missing properties to ethernet device and
active connection. Thanks Pete Woods.
- Quiesce irrelevant PEP-8 errors with pep8 1.6.
- test_ofono: Test fields which don't get obfuscated with Ubuntu's latest
ofono (See LP #1459983). Thanks Iain Lane.
- timedated template: Add NTPSynchronized property and set it in SetNTP(), to
also work with systemd 220.
- SECURITY FIX: When loading a template from an arbitrary file through the
AddTemplate() D-Bus method call or DBusTestCase.spawn_server_template()
Python method, don't create or use Python's *.pyc cached files. By tricking
a user into loading a template from a world-writable directory like /tmp, an
attacker could run arbitrary code with the user's privileges by putting a
crafted .pyc file into that directory. Note that this is highly unlikely to
actually appear in practice as custom dbusmock templates are usually shipped
in project directories, not directly in world-writable directories.
Thanks to Simon McVittie for discovering this!
(LP: #1453815, CVE-2015-1326)
- NetworkManager template: Restore nm-specific PropertiesChanged signal
- NetworkManager template: Add DeactivateConnection(),
Settings.AddConnection(), Settings.Connection.Update(), and
Settings.Connection.Delete() methods. Also allow Connections with
autoconnect, added using AddConnection, to be automatically connected by the
first found device, roughly like NetworkManager itself does. Thanks Jonas
- NetworkManager template: Fix broken exception in AddWiFiConnection.
- NetworkManager template: Set RsnFlags to have the same value as WpaFlags.
Thanks Pete Woods!
- Move project hosting to github, update README.rst.
- urfkill template: Return boolean from block() method, as the original
urfkill does. Thanks Jonas Grønås Drange!
- Correctly instantiate DBusExceptions so that they get a proper name and
message (issue #3)
- ofono template: Fix SubscriberIdentity property type
- Emit PropertiesChanged signal when Set()ing properties.
- urfkill template: Return boolean from Block() and FlightMode() methods
- ofono template: Add ConnectionManager interface.
- NetworkManager template: Much more complete support for mocking access
points and connections.
Add urfkill template. Thanks Jussi Pakkanen!