How do I verify a
- test_ofono: Test fields which don't get obfuscated with Ubuntu's latest
ofono (See LP #1459983). Thanks Iain Lane.
- timedated template: Add NTPSynchronized property and set it in SetNTP(), to
also work with systemd 220.
- SECURITY FIX: When loading a template from an arbitrary file through the
AddTemplate() D-Bus method call or DBusTestCase.spawn_server_template()
Python method, don't create or use Python's *.pyc cached files. By tricking
a user into loading a template from a world-writable directory like /tmp, an
attacker could run arbitrary code with the user's privileges by putting a
crafted .pyc file into that directory. Note that this is highly unlikely to
actually appear in practice as custom dbusmock templates are usually shipped
in project directories, not directly in world-writable directories.
Thanks to Simon McVittie for discovering this!
(LP: #1453815, CVE-2015-1326)
- NetworkManager template: Restore nm-specific PropertiesChanged signal
- NetworkManager template: Add DeactivateConnection(),
Settings.AddConnection(), Settings.Connection.Update(), and
Settings.Connection.Delete() methods. Also allow Connections with
autoconnect, added using AddConnection, to be automatically connected by the
first found device, roughly like NetworkManager itself does. Thanks Jonas
- NetworkManager template: Fix broken exception in AddWiFiConnection.
- NetworkManager template: Set RsnFlags to have the same value as WpaFlags.
Thanks Pete Woods!
- Move project hosting to github, update README.rst.
- urfkill template: Return boolean from block() method, as the original
urfkill does. Thanks Jonas Grønås Drange!
- Correctly instantiate DBusExceptions so that they get a proper name and
message (issue #3)
- ofono template: Fix SubscriberIdentity property type
- Emit PropertiesChanged signal when Set()ing properties.
- urfkill template: Return boolean from Block() and FlightMode() methods
- ofono template: Add ConnectionManager interface.
- NetworkManager template: Much more complete support for mocking access
points and connections.
Add urfkill template. Thanks Jussi Pakkanen!
- upower template: Add SetDeviceProperties() convenience method for changing
upower device properties. Thanks Charles Kerr!
- upower template: Go back to using type 's' for Device* signal arguments for
upower 0.9. The older library does not get along with 'o'. (Regression in
- upower template: Fix type of Device* signal arguments to be 'o', not 's'.
Thanks Iain Lane.
- ofono template: Add org.ofono.SimManager interface. Thanks Jonas Grønås
- bluez5 template: Fix the type of the 'Transferred' property. Thanks Philip
- networkmanager template: Fix the "FAILED" state value to be 120, not 12.
Thanks Jonas Grønås Drange.
- bluez5 tests: Accept devices in state "not available" (or other states) as
- timedated and logind tests: Adjust to also accept output format of
- Rename bluez test classes to TestBlueZ4 and TestBlueZ5, to tell them apart
in the output.
- logind template: Fix type of IdleSinceHint property, and add
IdleSinceHintMonotonic and IdleActionUSec properties. (LP: #1348437)
- bluez4 template: Fix settings properties in StartDiscovery/StopDiscovery.
Thanks to Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre.
- NetworkManager template: Add "Devices" and "AccessPoints" properties of
NetworkManager 0.9.10. (LP: #1328579)
- NetworkManager template: Fix the types of the AccessPoint properties, and
add some more properties.
- Adjust NetworkManager template tests for changed strings in NM 0.9.10.
- ofono: Fix GetOperators() to only apply to its own modem, not all modems.
Thanks to Jonas Grønås Drange.
- Add template for BlueZ 4. Thanks to Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre!