How do I verify a
- Move code from bzr to git, adjust README.rst, do-release, and other files
- timedated template: Emit PropertiesChanged when setting properties. Thanks
- Add dynamic properties to introspection XML, to make mocked properties work
with Qt's property support, d-feet, and other tools. Thanks Iain Lane!
- Fix frequent KeyError() when calling static methods from a template.
Regression from 0.9.
- Support having the same method name on different D-BUS interfaces.
- Add ofono template with support for the Manager, VoiceCallManager, and
- Add template for systemd's timedated. Thanks Iain Lane!
- upower template: Emit DeviceAdded when adding new a new AC adapter or
battery. Thanks Iain Lane!
- Fix ResourceWarnings in test suite.
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError in NEWS parsing when trying to build with a C locale.
Thanks Dmitry Shachnev.
- Make static template methods appear in introspection. Thanks Philip
Whitnall! (LP: #1250096)
- Add support for the D-Bus ObjectManager interface. This can now be enabled
in templates (IS_OBJECT_MANAGER = True) or the CLI (--is-object-manager/-m).
Thanks Philip Whitnall!
- Add Reset() mock interface method to reset that object’s state (including
removing all its sub-objects) as if the object or template had been
destroyed and re-created. This is intended for use at the end of test cases
to reset state before the next test case is run, as an alternative to
killing python-dbusmock and re-starting it. Thanks Philip Whitnall!
- logind template: Fix return value of CanSuspend() and related methods,
calling them previously caused a crash.
- Don't close the log f...
- Fix test failure if the "upower" tool is not installed.
- Fix bad upower test which assumed a locale with a comma decimal separator.
- upower template: Change default daemon version to "0.9", and fix tests to
work with both upower 0.9 and 1.0 client tool.
- upower template: Provide 1.0 API if DaemonVersion property/template
parameter gets set to >= "0.99". (LP: #1245955)
- upower template: Add SetupDisplayDevice() method on the mock interface to
conveniently configure all defined properties of the DisplayDevice. Only
available when using the 1.0 API. (LP: #1245955)
- Add optional "timeout" argument to DBusTestCase.wait_for_bus_object().
- DBusTestCase.start_system_bus(): Make the fake bus look more like a real
system bus by specifying a configuration file with type "system".
- Handle the "Disconnected" signal only if it comes from the D-BUS object, to
avoid accidentally reacting to other signals (like from BlueZ). Thanks
Lucas De Marchi.
- Accept *.py files for the --template command line option, similar to
AddTemplate(). Thanks Emanuele Aina.
- Pass log file to objects created with AddObject(). Thanks Emanuele Aina.
- NetworkManager template: Add new method AddWiFiConnection(), to simulate a
connection associated to a previously added device (with AddWiFiDevice()).
Thanks Pete Woods.