- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- tests/test_api.py: Add tests for adding existing objects.
- dbusmock.py: Also put first (main) object into the global objects map.
- dbusmock.py: Document global objects map in AddMethod().
create them all.
- dbusmock.py: Fix stopping of local D-Bus daemons for test subclasses.
- dbusmock.py, stop_dbus(): Wait for local D-Bus to be killed, and avoid
getting SIGTERMed ourselves.
- dbusmock.py: Add AddProperties() method to conveniently add several
properties to one interface at once. Update upower test case to use this.
- dbusmock.py: Add EmitSignal() method to emit an arbitrary signal on any
- Make code compatible with Python 2.7 as well. (LP: #1060278)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.