- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- Turn dbusmock from a module into a package. This is transparent for API
users, but necessary for adding future subpackages and also makes the code
- Run pyflakes and pep8 during test suite, if available.
- Add support for templates: You can now call AddTemplate() on the
Python, start a server process with loading a template with
of these services (their main objects, properties, and methods) so that you
do not need to carry around this common code, and only need to set up the
particular properties and specific D-BUS objects that you need. These
templates can be parameterized for common customizations, and they can
provide additional convenience methods on the org.freedesktop
interface to provide more abstract functionality like "add a battery".
- Add a first simple "upower" template with convenience methods to add AC and
battery objects, and change tests/test_
- Add a first "networkmanager" template with convenience methods to add
Ethernet/WiFi devices and access points. Thanks Iftikhar Ahmad!
- Add symbol dbusmock.MOCK_IFACE for 'org.freedeskto
- Add test cases for command line invocation (python3 -m dbusmock ...).
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.