Pythoscope 0.3 released
After two more weeks and more than 80 checkins Pythoscope is ready for another release. You'll find lots of fun stuff in this release, the most important one being the introduction of the dynamic analysis. From now on Pythoscope can generate actual test cases, with real assertions of your application code.
To get you started we prepared a basic tutorial, available at http://
We're very excited about this release and hope you'll find it much more useful than the previous ones. Let us know what you think and let the bugreports flow!
Full summary of changes:
* Fixed generate bug for test modules (`#264449 <https:/
* .pythoscope became a directory.
* Introduced --init option for initializing .pythoscope/ directory.
* Added a notion of points of entry introducing dynamic analysis.
* Pythoscope can now generate assert_equal and assert_raises type of assertions.
* Implemented `no more inspect command blueprint <https:/
* Changed the default test directory from pythoscope-tests/ to tests/.
* Added a tutorial to the README file.