Pythoscope 0.4.1 released
This is mostly a bugfix release, trying to polish a few rough edges. Pythoscope is now faster, handles bigger projects without hassle and doesn't cause problems on Windows anymore.
To install/update get the source package from http://
$ python setup.py install
or simply use setuptools:
$ easy_install pythoscope==0.4.1
Full summary of changes:
* Greatly improved information storage performance (https:/
* Added Pythoscope module for Emacs to the misc/ directory in the source tree.
* Unittests can now be used as points of entry (https:/
* Pythoscope now ignores source control files (https:/
* Static inspection happens on --init, as it should be (https:/
* Ported itertive pattern matcher for lib2to3 from Python trunk (https:/
* Fixed test generation bug related to nested function arguments (https:/
* Fixed point of entry cleanup bug (https:/
* Fixed some more Windows-specific bugs (https:/