Although a lot of time has passed since the last release I hope improvements implemented in this one are worth the wait. You will notice the changes regardless of how you use the tool. Test stubs are more helpful now, and the revamped dynamic analysis and serialization mechanism make generated test cases both more reliable and readable.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Full summary of changes:
* Stopped using pickle for object serialization (https:/
* Implemented "preserve objects identity" blueprint (https:/
* Fixed bug related to multiple generator calls (https:/
* Made handling of special method names (like __init__ or __eq__) consistent with handling of normal method names.
* Made test stubs more useful (https:/
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.