Linaro QEMU 2011.06
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 1 Peter Maydell
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2011.06-0 is the latest monthly release of qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
This release introduces two new features; these are still experimental so please report any issues:
- A model of the Gumstix Overo board; this is an OMAP3 based system similar to Beagle but with the advantage of having supported onboard ethernet.
- USB keyboard and mouse support, if your kernel includes support for the OMAP3 OHCI controller (not just EHCI). Try adding "-device usb-kbd -device usb-mouse" to your QEMU command line.
Other interesting changes include:
- A fix for the lack of graphics output on the Beagle model when running the Linaro 11.05 final release image
- Suppression of the "Bad register 0x000000f8" warnings provoked by the Linaro 11.05 final release kernels
- As usual, various minor correctness fixes and other upstream changes
- The beagle and beaglexm models still do not support USB networking
- There are some gcc 4.6 warnings about "variable set but not used" which have not yet been resolved; Ubuntu Oneiric's gcc makes these non-fatal, but if you're building with an upstream gcc 4.6 you may need to add the "--disable-werror" option to configure
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|708703||#708703||omap3: USB controller not implemented||3 High||Peter Maydell||10 Fix Released|
|768650||#768650||omap2_inth_read: Bad register 0x000000f8||3 High||10 Fix Released|