Linaro QEMU 2011.07
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2011.07-1 is the latest monthly release of qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
This month's release is primarily minor improvements:
- Fixes a compile failure on ia64 hosts
- syscall 369 (prlimit64) implemented in linux-user mode
- Fixes an ELF loader bug that caused problems with binaries generated by the Google Go compiler
Plus of course new upstream fixes and improvements.
- The beagle and beaglexm models still do not support USB networking
- Very recent Linaro omap3 hwpacks do not boot on the beagle model; this is caused by an x-loader bug (LP:813407)
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|728630||#728630||qemu: Unsupported syscall: 369 (prlimit64)||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|802228||#802228||"Invalid argument" error on binary that works on board||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|