Linaro QEMU 2012.01
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 3 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2012.01 is the latest monthly release of
qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a
number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
New in this month's release:
- Several bug fixes which reinstate support for running on ARM hosts
- Support for previously missing *xattr syscalls in usermode emulation
- A (dummy) model of the L2x0/PL310 L2 cache contrnoller (thanks to
Rob Herring and Mark Langsdorf of Calxeda)
- Graphics do not work for OMAP3 based models (beagle, overo)
with 11.10 Linaro images.
0 blueprints and 3 bugs targeted
|870990||#870990||compile failure on ARMv7 hosts when compiled for thumb if --enable-debug||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|
|903239||#903239||qemu-arm-static: Unsupported syscall for *xattr||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|
|905697||#905697||omap_gpmc causes abort in memory_region_del_subregion||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|