Linaro QEMU 2012.04
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 4 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2012.04 is the latest monthly release of qemu-linaro. Based
off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes
New in this month's release:
- ppoll syscall now supported in ARM linux-user mode
- the SETEND instruction in the Thumb encoding now UNDEFs to
match behaviour for the ARM encoding
- the OMAP36xx UART FIFO status registers are now implemented
(thanks to Jan Vesely)
- Graphics do not work for OMAP3 based models (beagle, overo)
with 11.10 Linaro images.
- Audio may not work on Versatile Express models with the latest
Linaro kernel/hardware packs (LP:977610).
0 blueprints and 4 bugs targeted
|953544||#953544||"setend" incorrectly handled in thumb mode||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|970252||#970252||[Patch] Add support for UART FIFO status registers||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|928432||#928432||spice backend fails to build on i386 with -Werror||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|
|956799||#956799||qemu: Unsupported syscall: 336||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|