Release 1.5.0 mainly targets better portability of the library.
Also add support for the ESP profile.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 29 Didier Barvaux
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Invalid, 27 Fix Released
Download files for this release
With 29 bugs fixed, the 1.5.0 release ensures a better portability of the library, and add support for the ESP profile.
- Add ESP profile.
- Support for FreeBSD and Microsoft Windows (through MinGW) systems.
- Better support for ARM and PowerPC platforms.
- Support Clang and PCC compilers.
- Enhance stream classifier efficiency: use next header to classify streams for IP-only profile.
- Handle context re-use gracefully.
- Fix the disambiguation algorithm for RTP UOR-2* packets.
- Handle TS wraprounds as stated in RFC 4815.
- New API functions for user to ease configuration.
- Remove the jamming algorithm (because of bad implementation).