Meta Sepia 0.4.1a "still early"
New alpha version. This time with a properties bar to view and edit tags, rating and description.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
This alpha release is for the ones who want to see, what Sepia looks like and what you can expect from it.
* browse through your filesystem tree
* show folders contents with three basic views
* configure the views
* experience the sparse folder tree to navigate between folders
* see and change tags, rating and description in the properties bar
This does not work:
* most menu and toolbar items are just dummies
* search and virtual folders are not yet active
* view properties are not yet persistent
To use Sepia, you need:
libdbus-ruby >= 0.2.1 (0.2.0 will do for this alpha release)
To run, chdir into the source directory and run "ruby sepia.rb"
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.