Fixed several critical bugs and memory leaks in 0.10.
Supported 7 more languages - Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Korean, Spanish, Ukrainian.
Sikuli scripts can be run from the command line interface of Sikuli IDE.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Release notes for Sikuli 0.10.1 2010/05/23
This release fixes several critical bugs and memory leaks introduced in Sikuli 0.10. We recommend all users to upgrade to this version.
= General Notes =
* Support more languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
* Auto-update checking can be disabled in the Preferences window.
* Add an Edit menu, including Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Indent, Un-Indent.
* Fixed several critical memory leaks that cause crashes on Windows.
* Reduce default memory consumption.
* Default hot-keys are changed on Windows.
* Switching tabs: CTRL-TAB, CTRL-SHIFT-TAB
* Screen capturing: CTRL-SHIFT-2
* Add command line options to Sikuli IDE.
usage: Sikuli-IDE [--args <arguments>] [-h] [-r <sikuli-file>]
--args <arguments> specify the arguments passed to Jython's sys.argv
-h,--help print this help message
-r,--run <sikuli-file> run .sikuli or .skl file
= Bug Fixes =
* Bug #581712 Unit testing in Sikuli 0.10 doesn't work. (Unit testing panel is now working.)
* Bug #577610 capture(region) gives (partly) black images
* Bug #577220 exit() Function gives Runtime Error from Command Line
* Bug #575585 Memory leak in Sikuli 0.10 crashes long scripts
* Bug #562393 Win XP: CTRL+ARROW shortcut is double mapped
* Bug #574951 I got JNI Exception: failed to create the Java VM
* Bug #583096 Data loss when running Sikuli in Windows
* Bug #570248 Screenshots in the script are not longer found after saving with "save as..."
* Bug #580000 Sikuli-IDE crashing when clicking on PS which is no loger visible for find()
* fixed parsing error if using non-digits in Pattern.similar or Pattern.
* Sikuli 0.10 functions and classes can be imported and used in Jython modules other than only in main scripts. See libo's post https:/
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.