Sikuli x1.0-rc3 "Maltipoo"
This release fixes many major bugs in RC2 and improves the usability of Sikuli IDE and the consistency of Sikuli's Java and Jython API. A new feature in Sikuli Script allows users to register global hot keys that trigger user-defined functions.
All Sikuli and Sikuli X users are recommended to upgrade to this version.
Download files for this release
- Auto indentation
- New settings in preferences: expand tab, tab width, font style, font size
- The locale of the IDE can be changed
- ESC cancels screen capture mode
- Sikuli code (including images) can be copied across tabs
- Sikuli code can be copied as plain text to other programs/text editors
- Window size and opened files are remembered and restored automatically
- App class supports Linux now (wmctrl and xdotool required.)
- Java APIs are more consistent with Jython's
- New hotkey API allows the user to register hotkeys that trigger a Sikuli function
- A parameter of Sikuli's vision engine MinTargetSize can be changed to adjust the robustness/speed of the engine
- Pure color templates can be matched now
- popup() accepts an optional parameter for setting the title of the dialog
- Some error messages are improved
- The bundled Jython upgrades to 2.5.2
- Many bugs in the matching preview window are fixed - not hanging anymore, preview is consistent with the result of findAll.
NOTES FOR DEVELOPERS AND HACKERS
- Our code repository will be moving to github https:/
- Except for the source code repository, we will continue to use launchpad for bug tracking, Q&A, release management, and UI translations.
- We have set up a continuous integration server at http://
1 blueprint and 19 bugs targeted
|add a generally usable key listener||add a generally usable key listener||1 Undefined||11 Implemented|