How do I verify a
- Abort initialization if temp dir for iconcache cannot be created (bug #874447).
- Fix animated icons causing unity-panel-service to eat all CPU (bug #865601).
- Prefix log output with pid of application.
- Use a placeholder menu if there is none defined yet (Fix half of bug #860395).
- Make sure GTK notices icon updates (bug #812884).
- Prevent applications from stealing icons from each others (bug #850139).
- Turn debug into a runtime option.
- Log message when an "Activate" entry is added.
- Load Qt translations ourself for the "Activate" entry.
- Make sure we fallback to the English version of "Activate".
- Move the config file from canonical/sni-qt.conf to sni-qt.conf.
- Revert namespace'ification.
- Add the ability to show an Activate entry to the menu if the app does not provide it.
- Survive a restart of the StatusNotifierWatcher process.
- Build with -fvisibility=hidden and move all classes into a SniQt namespace to
reduce risks of symbol clashes.
- Rename _qt_sni_category to _sni_qt_category.
- Touch the icon theme dir, so that GTK looks into it and find new icons.
- Add build-time option to enable debug output
- Document the _qt_sni_property hack
- Added a triming feature to the icon cache to avoid flooding tmp dir
- Added support for scroll events
- Added manual tests, with a test program based on Qt systray example
- Add LGPL license and Nokia LGPL exception.
Change license to LGPL 3
Relicense to GPLv3