Launchpad.net

All meetings and sprints

175 of 216 results
2017-10-29 to 2017-10-29: pcb monthly code sprint:
I hereby invite you for the monthly code sprint on Sunday October 29th, 2017. The code sprint will be held at #pcb on irc.oftc.net/6667 . Subject and goal for this code sprint is to triage pcb bug reports in the Launchpad bug tracker and if possible prepare and apply patches for bugs, or to work on new features for pcb. The mentioned times are an approximation. Please feel free to join in at #pcb before, or after, the stated time frame, there is always chance of meeting one of the developers or fellow contributors.
Registered by Bert Timmerman on 2015-09-15
2017-07-28 to 2017-07-29: THE WAY AHEAD:
FURTURISTIC RESEARCH WITH DIGITAL PROGRAMMING CODE..
Registered by wayne donald capper on 2017-07-27
2017-02-24 to 2017-02-24: Anything:
For meeting
Registered by MrJOHN on 2017-02-24
2017-02-05 to 2017-02-05: FOSDEM 2017 EDA devroom:
FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels. No registration necessary.
Registered by Bert Timmerman on 2017-01-28
2017-01-08 to 2017-08-08: HUEMIND HEALTH:
RESEARCHING HUMANITY'S BODILY FUNCTIONS IN A AUTOROBOTICAL ENVIROMENT...
Registered by wayne donald capper on 2017-08-01
2016-11-15 to 2016-11-16: UOS 16.11:
Ubuntu Online Summit, highlighting work from Ubuntu 16.10 and detailing plans for 17.04.
Registered by Daniel Holbach on 2016-09-26
2016-10-27 to 2016-10-31: x:
X
Registered by Rahmadani bayu aji on 2016-10-27
2016-05-03 to 2016-05-05: UOS 16.05:
Ubuntu Online Summit, highlighting work from Ubuntu 16.04 and detailing plans for 16.10
Registered by Michael Hall on 2016-02-23
2016-01-31 to 2016-01-31: FOSDEM 2016 EDA devroom:
FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels. No registration necessary.
Registered by Bert Timmerman on 2015-09-15
2016-01-11 to 2016-01-15: Juju Core 2016 Mid-Cycle Sprint:
.
Registered by Katherine Cox-Buday on 2015-11-19
2015-12-07 to 2015-12-12: Juju Core 2015 Q4 Sprint:
.
Registered by Katherine Cox-Buday on 2015-11-19
2015-11-15 to 2015-12-15: 1.0 Emil Palade:
Versiune stabila Emil Palade
Registered by Marian Banica on 2015-11-15
2015-11-03 to 2015-11-05: UOS 15.11:
Ubuntu Online Summit, highlighting work from Ubuntu 15.10 and detailing plans for 16.04
Registered by Alan Pope 🍺🐧🐱 🦄 on 2015-09-13
2015-08-30 to 2015-08-30: The beginning of work for TGLUG:
We will discuss the ideas that were mentioned here → http://pad.tn/p/TGLUG
Registered by Naeil ZOUEIDI on 2015-08-18
2015-08-06 to 2015-08-07: discuss add params all-tenants for trove:
LIke the "nova list" have the params "all_tenants",I think trove project a series list also need to add the param to list all the instance or others .It can improve the resource view and help user to assign resource
Registered by dangming on 2015-08-04
2015-08-06 to 2015-08-06: add-all-tenants:
LIke the "nova list" have the params "all_tenants",I think trove project a series list also need to add the param to list all the instance or others .It can improve the resource view and help user to assign resource
Registered by dangming on 2015-08-04
2015-06-23 to 2015-06-26: Delete Failed env behaviour:
Delete Failed env behaviour
Registered by Kirill Zaitsev on 2015-06-23
2015-05-20 to 2015-05-20: test-meeting:
Test meeting
Registered by Melvin on 2015-05-13
2015-05-05 to 2015-05-07: UOS 15.05:
Ubuntu Online Summit, highlighting work from Ubuntu 15.04 and detailing plans for 15.10
Registered by Michael Hall on 2015-03-27
An online meeting to demonstrate how to use Launchpad to LGBTI News team members would be useful. A screencast would also be a good alternative.
Registered by Mehmet Atif Ergun on 2014-10-16
2014-11-15 to 2014-11-15: Core Team Meeting v0.1-01:
First core team meeting to plan for alpha1 features. Planning for next milestones.
Registered by Ahmed Sghaier on 2014-11-15
2014-11-12 to 2014-11-14: UOS 14.11:
Ubuntu Online Summit, a combination of UDS, Ubuntu Open Week and Ubuntu Developer week sessions .
Registered by Michael Hall on 2014-10-08
2014-09-23 to 2014-09-30: sprint-2:
This sprint is dedicated to implementing the majority of PCP pages (yet to be decided though depending on the outcomes of sprint-1)
Registered by Dmitry Savenkov on 2014-09-16
2014-09-16 to 2014-09-23: sprint-1:
Commencement of development (the initial user stories to be pulled into the sprint in the sprint review meeting).
Registered by Dmitry Savenkov on 2014-09-16
2014-08-25 to 2014-08-30: EPICS Codeathon 2014:
The main aim of this meeting will be to complete the development work needed for the release of EPICS Base 3.15. A final developer release is planned for September, and the first operational release for December 2014.
Registered by Andrew Johnson on 2014-07-07
2014-06-25 to 2014-06-26: sprinty:
test meeting plan
Registered by Netcraft on 2014-06-03
2014-06-10 to 2014-06-12: UOS 14.06:
Ubuntu Online Summit, a combination of UDS, Ubuntu Open Week and Ubuntu Developer week sessions
Registered by Michael Hall on 2014-05-19
2014-05-28 to 2014-06-04: FUEL Library 5.1 design session:
Let's to through blueprints and discuss which of them to target to 5.1 release
Registered by Vladimir Kuklin on 2014-05-27
2014-05-13 to 2014-05-13: Designate Atlanta Design Summit:
Design Sessions Tues 10AM for 40 min in the AM Tues 2:50PM to 6:10 Presentations and Workshops Thurs 11 - Advanced deployer Thurs Afternoon - Workshop
Registered by Graham Hayes on 2014-05-06
2014-05-05 to 2014-05-09: Austin Sprint:
Cloud Sprint in Austin
Registered by Ben Howard on 2014-05-13
2014-03-11 to 2014-03-13: UDS March 2014:
The Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit, March 2014
Registered by Michael Hall on 2014-02-10
2014-01-27 to 2014-01-29: Designate Workshop 2014-01:
In-person Meetup to talk about future plans
Registered by Graham Hayes on 2014-01-28
2014-01-15 to 2014-01-15: Designate Blueprint Meeting:
Meeting to talk about the new ideas raised at the last Hangout Meeting
Registered by Graham Hayes on 2014-01-06
2013-12-11 to 2013-12-11: Designate Blueprint Review - 12/2013:
A hangout to review the blueprint backlog - details to follow Time and Date are placeholders until we sort out one that suits everyone
Registered by Graham Hayes on 2013-11-27
2013-11-19 to 2013-11-21: UDS November 2013:
The Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit, November 2013
Registered by Michael Hall on 2013-10-03
2013-10-21 to 2013-10-26: Cloud Products Sprint October 2013:
Sprint for 14.04 Cloud Products Development
Registered by Robbie Williamson on 2013-10-01
2013-08-27 to 2013-08-29: UDS August 2013:
The Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit, August 2013
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2013-07-10
2013-08-13 to 2013-08-14: UKDS August 2013:
1) UbuntuKylin 13.10 Discussion: Input method & Youker Assistant & Localization & QA 2) UbuntuKylin 14.04 Discussion: What we will do?
Registered by Jack Yu on 2013-08-09
2013-06-15 to 2013-06-15: UbuntuKylin Developer Summit (UKDS):
UbuntuKylin 开发者在线会议,时间:2013年6月15日2-6pm,方式:在线视频群聊+IRC及时通讯(稍后公布具体方法), 主题:UbuntuKylin 13.10以及后续版本研发计划、社区建设等。活动详细介绍参见:http://www.ubuntukylin.com/new/,关于活动筹备和讨论可登录UbuntuKylin官方论坛:http://www.ubuntukylin.com/ukylin/forum.php。 本次会议拟采用“YY语音”进行语音聊天,相关工具和使用介绍请参见:http://www.ubuntukylin.com/news/shownews.php?lang=cn&id=46。 预备会议:为了确保会议质量,我们诚邀大家6月14日(周五)晚上19:30-20:30进入UKDS聊天室参加预备会议,熟悉相关工具,并简单的相互介绍。
Registered by Jack Yu on 2013-05-29
2013-06-05 to 2013-06-06: lp:angosso:
Angosso Branche ACTION : to launchpad-reviews asking for reviewer.
Registered by Roger Mbiama Assogo on 2013-06-06
2013-05-19 to 2013-05-19: UbuntuKylin Saucy Meetings:
Meetings for the UbuntuKylin team for the Saucy Salamander Cycle.
Registered by Anthony Wong on 2013-05-06
2013-05-14 to 2013-05-16: UDS May 2013:
The Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit May 2013
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2013-04-08
2013-05-14 to 2013-05-16: Xubuntu Saucy Salamander Meetings:
Meetings for the Xubuntu team preparatory to the Saucy Salamander Cycle
Registered by Stephen Michael Kellat on 2013-05-03
2013-05-06 to 2013-05-11: Cloud Sprint May 2013:
Sprint on cloud development.
Registered by Antonio Rosales on 2013-04-17
2013-04-15 to 2013-04-18: Havana Summit OpenStack Heat:
Schedule blueprints for the Havana cycle at Havana ODS.
Registered by Steven Dake on 2013-03-10
2013-04-15 to 2013-04-18: Havana OpenStack Summit - Ceilometer:
Meeting in portland for the Havanah version of OpenStack. Ceilometer Topics only please.
Registered by Nick Barcet on 2013-02-12
2013-03-25 to 2013-03-29: CTS March 2013 Sprint:
CTS Engineering Sprint in March 2013.
Registered by Chris J Arges on 2013-03-29
2013-03-05 to 2013-03-06: UDS March 2013:
The Ubuntu Developer Summit
Registered by Jorge Castro on 2013-02-26
2013-03-01 to 2015-03-31: Dev:
Developer
Registered by ahmed on 2013-03-01
2013-01-14 to 2013-01-19: January 2013 Sprint:
Sprint, January 2013
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2013-01-07
2013-01-07 to 2013-01-09: New Year Conference:
Google+ Hangout about actual blueprints
Registered by Adrián Arroyo Calle on 2012-11-25
2013-01-07 to 2013-01-11: FEniCS multidomain sprint 2013:
FEniCS multidomain codesprint.
Registered by Martin Sandve Alnæs on 2013-01-02
2012-10-30 to 2012-10-30: Meeting with CNIL:
A meeting has been set to be sure dash-privacy-interface will be enought to cover ubuntu-fr and especially protect the user privacy. New blueprint might be added/completed after that.
Registered by cm-t arudy on 2012-10-26
2012-10-29 to 2012-11-01: Ubuntu Developer Summit - R:
Ubuntu Developer Summit for the R release.
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2012-06-15
2012-10-29 to 2012-11-02: LCE12 Copenhagen:
Over 200 participants, ranging from kernel hackers to integration engineers to ARM SoC industry executives, will gather for a week to present, discuss and develop features, infrastructure and optimizations for the Linux kernel, Android, Ubuntu and beyond. Join us at The Bella Center, Copenhagen in October and get involved.
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2012-07-25
2012-10-26 to 2012-10-28: Dash Privacy Interface DEVCAMP-2:
More detail soon Expected date to be this week-end
Registered by cm-t arudy on 2012-10-24
2012-10-19 to 2012-10-20: Dash Privacy Interface DEVCAMP:
One full night of coding, translating, designing, and all the things
Registered by cm-t arudy on 2012-10-20
2012-08-29 to 2012-09-01: Linux Plumbers Conference 2012:
The Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC) is a developer conference for the open source community. The LPC brings together the top developers working on the “plumbing” of Linux — kernel subsystems, core libraries, windowing systems, etc. — and gives them three days to work together on core design problems. The conference is divided into several working sessions focusing on different “plumbing” topics, as well as a general paper track.
Registered by Grant Likely on 2012-02-24
2012-08-26 to 2012-08-26: core database development:
the development of the essential core database.
Registered by Dylan Beaty on 2012-08-24
2012-07-30 to 2012-08-03: zOps Pilot Sprint 1:
Trying sprints out in launchpad.
Registered by Vincent Bumgarner on 2012-07-30
2012-06-23 to 2012-06-23: Avaneya Documentation Jam:
The project will soon release the Avaneya Project Crew Handbook and you will be among the first to see this document that covers the project comprehensively. This rich in detail handbook is a guide intended for Avaneya’s ever growing community of contributors who would like to get involved in this very exciting project. We are looking for your valuable feedback in the form of editing as well as any other constructive comments. It is important that this document undergoes good peer review before it is released to the general public so that we'll have the rock-solid documentation our project contributors need to create the great gaming experience we all want to see.
Registered by Kip Warner on 2012-06-09
2012-06-18 to 2012-07-08: App Showdown:
Deadline to apply to Ubuntu's App Showdown
Registered by Jorgealda on 2012-07-01
2012-06-05 to 2012-06-05: Renião Módulo de Configurações:
Reunião para alinhamento do desenvolvimento do módulo de configurações.
Registered by Luiz Carlos Ferreira Junior on 2012-05-31
2012-05-28 to 2012-06-01: Linaro Connect Q2.12:
Linaro Connect Q2.12 is the next gathering point for the best software developers to plan out and code the future of Linux on ARM. As usual, it will be an intensive week of discussion, planning and engineering work. Look forward to seeing you there!
Registered by Chris Johnston on 2012-03-08
2012-05-26 to 2012-05-26: Talk too the up source devs about future :
Please take a look at the todo and questions list.
Registered by Joseph Mills on 2012-05-07
2012-05-18 to 2012-05-18: Review möte:
På fredag är det dags för review möte :).
Registered by Martin Hallnemo on 2012-05-16
2012-05-07 to 2012-05-12: Ubuntu Developer Summit - Q:
Oakland, California, USA
Registered by Jorge Castro on 2011-12-21
2012-04-30 to 2012-05-01: 12.04 launch party :
PLEASE NOTE: the days are wrong but will be updated soon. We would like to have are Site up by the 12.04 launch party ironpat can you plug info here please about time and date for release party ?
Registered by Joseph Mills on 2012-04-10
2012-04-07 to 2012-04-07: Startup of Tasky:
Find out our plans and lay out features that we should include in such an app. Meeting agenda *Lay out plan and goals *Feature list for Tasky *Design and mockup(how will Tasky look?) *?
Registered by Martin Myrvold on 2012-04-07
2012-02-29 to 2012-03-31: March 2012:
Tasks for March 2012
Registered by Ganesh Kudva on 2012-02-28
2012-02-06 to 2012-02-11: Linaro Connect Q1.12:
Linaro Connect Q1.12 is the next gathering point for the best software developers to plan out and code the future of Linux on ARM. As usual, it will be an intensive week of discussion, planning and engineering work. Look forward to seeing you there!
Registered by Данило Шеган on 2011-11-18
2012-02-05 to 2012-02-05: Anonplus Refresh:
This will be the first meeting we have had in a while so let's make it great! Please mark if you will be attending the Refresh meeting. Also discuss: new members, weekly meeting.
Registered by aj00200 on 2012-02-01
2012-01-08 to 2012-01-08: Reunião preparatória:
Reunião para conhecimento e organização das equipas de trabalho
Registered by Tiago Carrondo on 2012-01-08
2011-12-22 to 2011-12-24: sdsd:
sdsd
Registered by Maciej Brylewicz on 2011-12-21
The goals for the 201111 Controls Database Collaboration Meeting are: a) Present the current status of database related design and development (architecture, schema, lattice/model, service and applications) b) Evaluate if the architecture meets both labs’ requirements c) Review the current schema design to establish a good starting point for whole HLA/Physics Apps d) Identify the common interest e) Try to establish a plan for further collaboration
Registered by Eric Berryman on 2011-11-21
175 of 216 results