Stellarium 0.14.1 has been released
The Stellarium development team after month of development is proud to announce the first correcting release of Stellarium in series 0.14.x - version 0.14.1. This version contains 13 closed bugs (ported from version 0.15.0).
A huge thanks to our community whose contributions help to make Stellarium better!
List of changes between version 0.14.0 and 0.14.1:
- Added support for side-by-side assembly technology (LP: #1400045)
- Enhancements of the Ocular plugin: add OAG support (LP: #1354427)
- Added Belarusian translation for landscapes and sky cultures (LP: #1520303)
- Added designations for few stars in Scorpius (LP: #1518437)
- Fixed constellation art brightness and zooming (LP: #1520783)
- Fixed number of satellite orbit segments resets (LP: #1510592)
- Fixed certain outplanet moons with wrong Longitudes (LP: #1509693, #1509692)
- Fixed saving settings for some View panel options (LP: #1509639)
- Fixed fails to run up on Windows when invoked from a different directory (LP: #1410529)
- Fixed wrong value of ecliptic obliquity (LP: #1520792)
- Fixed segmentation fault (core dumped) while try update stars catalog (LP: #1514542)
- Tentative fix for support 4K resolution (GUI scaling) (LP: #1372781)