Stellarium 0.11.1 Release Candidate 1
The Stellarium team announces the first release candidate of Stellarium version 0.11.1.
Change log for 0.11.1:
Bug fix release.
- new skyculture: Arabic
- new moons and rings (LP: #815484, #834336)
- Belarusian translation for landscapes and sky cultures (LP: #849292)
- possibility to observate geo-orbiting satellites (LP: #837274)
- new cities (LP: #856343, #860206)
- location window: map pointer position is updated on longitude/latitude change.
- Solar System Editor plug-in: a bug in the parsing of MPC lists: the epoch's Julian Day value was wrong by 0.5 JD (LP: #836839)
- Solar System Editor plug-in: crash while trying to browse for a local file (LP: #837396)
- Historical Supernovae plug-in: a bug in plug-in name (LP: #803157)
- Historical Supernovae plug-in: a bug in selected instead of nearby stars (LP: #835815)
- doesn't load localised description of skyculture/
- add/remove landscapes dialog bug in OSX 10.6.8 (LP: #812008)
- horizon line setting not saved (LP: #811945)
- orbital period totally wrong for Himalia (LP: #806174)
- flag_show_fps = false & flag_show_fov = flase (LP: #728294)
- 0.11.0 will crash if a landscape is selected with misspelled planet name (LP: #835422)
- crash on selecting off-Earth location in the Location window (LP: #834886)
- 0.11.0 crashes when switching language while location window is open (LP: #824936)
Please help us with test it - you can download a package for Windows from this URL - http://