The initial release of the 0.11 series.
Download files for this release
The Stellarium team are proud to announce the release of
Stellarium version 0.11.0.
Short release notes for 0.11.0:
- Stellarium now takes into account the refraction of the atmosphere in the
visualization of the sky so far, it seems, is the only planetarium
simulates refraction in full.
- Redesigned search tool
- Oculars plugin rewritten & expanded. Includes binocular support, better
- New plugin: Historical supernovae; now you can watch the flashes of bright
13 of these stars (in the calculation were taken only by those whose peak
was brighter than 10m).
- Type of deep-sky objects on the "heaven" Stellarium's now possible to
determine visually, without isolating the corresponding object.
- Increase in the number of satellites of the solar system planets.
- Were fixed annoying bugs in plug-ins and most of them acquired the
- By analogy with the description of the cultures of the sky began to speak
in Russian and English of descriptions of landscapes.
- And, finally, has been fixed quite a few bugs in the Stellarium, including
some from the list of "feature requests."
There have also been a large number of bug fixes and some performance
New users will find that some plugins have been enabled by
default. Computers where an older version of Stellarium
has been run will continue with the old settings unless
defaults are reset.
For Mac users, if you are running an Intel CPU, and OS X 10.5 or later,
use the Intel binary. Otherwise use the Universal binary.
5 blueprints and 24 bugs targeted
|Refraction||3 Medium||gzotti||11 Implemented|
|Improved description for landscapes, same as for skycultures||1 Undefined||Alexander Wolf||11 Implemented|
|Historical supernovae stars||1 Undefined||Alexander Wolf||11 Implemented|
|Greek Character Input||1 Undefined||treaves||11 Implemented|
|Search/go to redesign||1 Undefined||treaves||11 Implemented|