Strategy Gaming Engine
Stratagus is a free cross-platform real-time strategy gaming engine. It includes support for playing over Internet/LAN, or playing vs. computer opponents. The engine is configurable and can be used to create games with a wide-range of features specific to your needs.
Stratagus started as a clone of the realtime fantasy strategy game Warcraft II from Blizzard Entertainment, although it is used now as a game engine to build other games, sci-fi or fantasy ones.
Stratagus is developed together for Windows, Linux and Linux Maemo based devices (Nokia N900).
Games which use Stratagus:
- Aleona's Tales - Free - https:/
- Wargus - Warcraft II - https:/
- Stargus - Starcraft I - https:/
- War1gus - Warcraft I - https:/
- Ubuntu: https:/
- Maemo 5: http://
- Windows: https:/
- Sources: https:/
- Unofficial Symbian port: http://
- Unofficial PocketPC port: http://
- Unofficial GP2X port: http://
- Unofficial Pandora port: http://
- Unofficial Windows Mobile 6 port: http://
- Unofficial Android port: http://
All FAQs FAQs for Stratagus
- Are there any free games built on Stratagus I can use for teaching and research?
- Does Stratagus support a game server, meta server, lobby or anything like that?
- Stratagus runs really slow in large resolutions, what can I do?
- How do I play multiplayer?
- Can I use Wargus to join in a Aleona's Tales network game?
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1427045: Loading game crashes game (build 8963)
Reported 17 hours ago
Bug #1426857: SaveGlobal function does not save "/" character correctly
Reported on 2015-03-01
Bug #1426579: Minimap Issues for Small-Sized Maps
Reported on 2015-02-27
Bug #1425381: Archer attacking units at greater distance than "MaxAttackRage"
Reported on 2015-02-25
Bug #1424945: Units Attacking from Transporter Use Wrong Tile Size
Reported on 2015-02-24