Tomdroid 0.7 beta-branch "House of Fun" released!
Starting out this new series of betas with 0.7.0 "House of Fun" release. Don't be distracted by the small bump in numbers, this is a massive release with lots of good stuff: note editing, two-way sync, tablet support, rich editing and more!
Noah is the man behind all that good work so cheers to him!
It is *not* intended to be an android market release yet as we would like to get feedback and testing done in our local community first.
Tomdroid is a Tomboy compatible wikiwiki note-taking application for Android.
Tomdroid's project page: http://
This latest release is available at: https:/
Tomdroid 0.7 beta - "House of Fun" - Editing and Two-Way Sync!
* Rich text editor for editing and formatting notes (credit: http://
* Ability to create new notes
* Ability to delete local notes
* Automatic renaming of notes on duplicate title (as Note 1, Note 2, etc.)
* Note saved automatically on pause
* Ability to revert changes
* Two-way sync by default, one-way "pull" sync via "Revert" button
* Note conflict resolution screen when notes are of different date and both older or newer than last sync date
* Automatic authentication - if you use Ubuntu One, pressing "Sync" on first launch is enough to authenticate and sync
* updating progress bar with information on current task, number of notes
* switching sync services/servers doesn't clear notes database anymore
* switching sync servers clears authentication, doesn't authenticate (see "Automatic authentication", above)
* moved Tomdroid toolbar into native ActionBar (https:/
* added basic tablet integration (https:/
* Added preference for changing base font size
* Added preference button for backing up notes to SD card (when using online sync)
* Added preference button for removing all notes from remote service
* added option to hide/show note templates
* added option to clear local notes database (useful if switching sync services)
* fixed SQL query should use "?" (lp:880322)
If you encounter any problems please open up a bug report at https:/
If you want to provide any additional help (translation, code, website, testing, publicity, etc.) feel free to subscribe to the tomdroid-dev mailing list and propose help: https:/
Updated on 2012-08-17.