How do I verify a
- Add Binary term and explicit packing (lp:377752). This is a backward compatible change, you now get a Binary term instead of a string after parsing.
- Add a names method to the Process class to query the nodes on a server
- Add a full feature example web ui for RabbitMQ
- Fix id in repr by using unsignedID
- Fix new float packing
Twotp now supports links and monitoring with an Erlang process. This way you can subscribe to the exit status of Erlang processes, and publish an exist status in your Twisted application itself.
To better support links and monitoring, a big work has been done creating the Process class: this is the new entry point to communicate with Erlang processes: callRemote and ping have been moved to this class, and you'll see it's much simpler to create processes that can communicate with Erlang. This is a backward incompatible change!
* Fix a problem with packing of negative floats (bug:298864)
* Fix a bug when callRemote result is an empty list or tuple (bug:294735)
* Add examples against ejabberd and rabbitmq.
This release is a simple fix to rename main package to twotp, to match with the project name. It also prepares a PPA package.
* Include twistd plugin in source distribution and install
* Rename main package to twotp, to match with the project name.
- Add support for compressed data between nodes. It's done both at packing and parsing sides.
- Add support for 'new' float, which takes much less room in standard cases
- Back up assertIsInstance from Twisted to make twotp tests green on a Twisted 2.5
- Fix some tests which were relying on dict platform dependant order
- Add basic support for dict and set. This is not yet complete, because there
are some limitations to be able to serialize/unserialize properly, but it's
enough to be tests.
- Add a twistd plugin running an Erlang node. To run it and see the options,
call "twistd twotp --help"
- Fix a problem with signed integer handling.
- Don't force convertions of list of integers to strings. Previously, we
forced everything to be a string, which you can't get list of integers.
Until a better solution appears, it's now forced to list of integers.
- Fix long management.
- Add an example of a gtk application talking to a mnesia database.
This release includes support of most erlang types for serialization and deserialization, and two way communications.