“libmemcachedutil1” binary package in Ubuntu Linaro Evaluation Build Oneiric based series for Ubuntu LEB armel
libmemcached is a C and C++ client library to the memcached server
memory usage, thread safe, and provide full access to server side methods.
A few notes on its design:
* Synchronous and Asynchronous support.
* TCP and Unix Socket protocols.
* A half dozen or so different hash algorithms .
* Implementations of the new cas, replace, and append operators.
* Man pages written up on entire API.
* Implements both modulo and consistent hashing solutions.
This package provides the libmemcachedutil library.
|2011-10-21 20:40:10 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Linaro Evaluation Build Oneiric based series for Ubuntu LEB armel||release||universe||libs||Extra||0.44-1.1build1|