systemd (208-8ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=medium
[ Martin Pitt ]
* Merge with Debian unstable.
* debian/gbp.conf: Put ubuntu tags in the ubuntu/ namespace.
[ Dann Frazier ]
* Add support for HP ProLiant m400 Server Cartridge soft powerdown
systemd (208-8) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Pitt ]
* Fix duplicate line in copyright. (Closes: #756899)
* Drop --disable-xattr configure option for udeb, does not exist any more.
* Add Turkish debconf translations. Thanks Mert Dirik! (Closes: #757498)
* Backport fix for lazy session-activation on non-seat0 seats.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Use "kmod static-nodes --output=/proc/self/fd/1" in make_static_nodes() as
we can't rely on /dev/stdout to exist at this point during boot.
* Fix udev SysV init script and d-i start script to not write to
/sys/kernel/uevent_helper unconditionally to not fail on a kernel with
CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER unset. (Closes: #756312)
* Add Breaks: kmod (<< 14) to udev to make sure we have a kmod version
supporting the static-nodes command.
* Add Breaks: systemd (<< 208) to udev to avoid partial upgrades. Newer udev
versions rely on kmod-static-nodes.service being provided by systemd.
* Updated upstream v208-stable patch series to 53b1b6c.
* Cherry-pick upstream fix to ignore temporary dpkg files. (Closes: #757302)
* Make emergency.service conflict with rescue.service.
Otherwise if rescue mode is selected during boot and the emergency mode
is triggered (e.g. via a broken fstab entry), we have two sulogin
processes fighting over the tty. (Closes: #757072)
* Stop syslog.socket when entering emergency mode as otherwise every log
message triggers the start of the syslog service and its dependencies
which conflicts with emergency.target. (Closes: #755581)
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:58:30 +0200