Removed from disk
tcsh (6.17.00-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add disable-test-nice.patch: disable test in commands.at that fails on the
buildd with "setpriority: Permission denied".
* Set urgency to medium: the package already got 6 days of testing in
experimental and 4 in unstable.
* Document all patches.
tcsh (6.17.00-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable
* Change priority (agree with ftpmasters): standard->optional.
* Add Vcs-* control fields
* 11_j-prompt.dpatch: remove, no longer needed.
* 08_read.dpatch: removed, no longer needed.
* add disable-broken-test.patch: disable a test in lexical.at
* Run test suite, and cleanup after that
* disable-test-notty.patch: disable tests that fail when not running
with a tty.
tcsh (6.17.00-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Adopt package. Closes: #571697
* New upstream release. Closes: #522071, #452219
* Switch to quilt from dpatch.
* Update patches:
+ Merged upstream or no longer needed, dropped:
+ Need more investigation:
* Bump debhelper compat level to 7
* Build-depend on debhelper >= 7 ; add misc:Depends
* Drop tcsh-kanji dummy package. Closes: #471033, #471034, #477542
* Switch to standard Homepage field
* No need to create usr/sbin
* Switch to dh
* Standards-Version bumped to 3.8.4. No additional changes needed
* Change menu section from Apps to Applications
* Add README.source
* Add 15_no-strip.patch: do not strip binaries
-- Lucas Nussbaum <email address hidden> Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:36:02 +0000