libbytesize (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 2.1
* Drop obsolete --without-python2 configure flag.
Python2 support has been removed upstream.
* Disable tools via --withouth-tools configure switch
bscalc is a simple bytesize calculator tool which was introduced in
version 2.0. We don't really need it at this point so avoid the need for
a new binary package by disabling it.
* Fix formatting of package description
* Mark libbytesize1 and libbytesize-dev as Multi-Arch: same
* Switch from PCRE to PCRE2
* Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
Use new debhelper-compat syntax and drop debian/compat.
-- Michael Biebl <email address hidden> Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:41:07 +0200
library for common operations with sizes in bytes - development
library for common operations with sizes in bytes
debug symbols for libbytesize1
Python 3 bindings for libbytesize