dgit (9.7) unstable; urgency=medium
dgit general bugfixes:
* Correctly test for presence of git repo on dgit git server.
Fixes behaviour following mixed dgit/non-dgit uploads. Closes:#934126.
(Was badly broken by http fetching rework in dgit 9.6.)
* Fix use on NFS, by closing a file which is going to be deleted.
[Report and fix from Stéphane Glondu] Closes:#933827.
dgit vcs-git bugfixes:
* Strip [<path>] (used eg by Debian Haskell Team). Closes:#932699.
* update-vcs-git: Cope if url is unchanged.
* update-vcs-git: Strip -b (as it always should have done).
* New facilities for http testing, including mock webservers.
* New test cases for http, and for bugs fixed in this version.
* Switch to using http git check in three existing tests.
* Improve debian/tests/control generator.
* Limited refactoring to support other changes.
Other minor changes:
* dgit: Slightly more debugging for check_for_git with http[s]
* changelog: Fix a typo in the entry for 9.6.
* i18n (messages) updated, following message changes.
-- Ian Jackson <email address hidden> Sun, 11 Aug 2019 01:11:01 +0100
git interoperability with the Debian archive
dgit server backend infrastructure
client script for git pushing to Debian-style archives
rebasing git workflow tool for Debian packaging