Removed from disk
gvfs (1.6.0+git20100414-0ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* New upstream git snapshot (since GNOME 2.30.1 will be too late for lucid):
- afc: Detect iPad and set correct icon name
- ftp: Parse PWD reply according to RFC
- ftp: Add missing \n to debug message
- Attach cancellable to async result and check in finish functions
- Disable x-content-types for jailbroken iDevices
- Translation updates.
* Drop 04_dont_automount_internal_partitions.patch, it was fixed upstream a
while ago with a different approach.
* 02_music-player-mimetype.patch: Update to current patch tagging format.
* debian/control.in: Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes necessary).
* Add 01_dont_ignore_blank_cd_drives.patch: Extend the special casing of CD
drives in should_drive_be_ignored() to also cover blank media. Otherwise
we lose the drive for the blank media volume, and with it the possibility
to eject it. (LP: #425104)
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:02:59 +0200