goto-chg-el (1.7.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ David Krauser ]
* Update to upstream version 1.7.3
- Fix errors when used with persistent undo
- Fix byte-compiler warnings again
- Fix byte-compiler warnings
- Make it work with undo-tree-mode
* Update package Standards-Version to 4.4.1
- Drop Built-Using
* Update package Standards-Version to 4.5.0 (no changes required)
* Switch to debhelper-compat 12
* Drop dh-elpa version qualifier
- Version 1.6 of dh-elpa is the oldest version we have in the repositories,
which is newer than the minimum version required to build this package.
Should be safe to remove the qualifier.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
* Remove unnecessary --parallel argument to dh
- This argument is now enabled by default
* Configure gbp to use gzip compression.
- Upstream uses gzip for their release tarballs.
* Configure gbp to use pristine-tar.
* Update upstream homepage URLs
* Update upstream maintainer and source URL
* Update maintainer name and email address
* Add David Krauser to uploaders (Closes: #915495)
* Drop Dmitry Bogatov from uploaders
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* Update Vcs links from alioth to salsa.
-- David Krauser <email address hidden> Thu, 13 Feb 2020 22:38:49 -0500
navigate the point to the most recent edit in the buffer