debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
wmbutton (0.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer (Closes: #866847).
* New upstream release.
- Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0.
- Bump debhelper to >= 10 in Build-Depends.
- Remove x11proto-core-dev from Build-Depends. It was redundant
as it is already a dependency of libx11-dev, libxext-dev, and
- Add pkg-config to Build-Depends.
- Update Homepage and Vcs-*.
- Sort with wrap-and-sort.
- Update Format.
- Do not install example config file; it is exactly the same
as the system config file installed in /etc.
- Remove unnecessary file; manpage already installed by upstream
- Remove file; the Debian menu has been deprecated.
- Refresh for new version.
- Remove file; its contents were not Debian-specific and were
already covered in the upstream README.
- Use all hardening flags.
- Remove CPPFLAGS hack; no longer needed.
- Update with new download location.
- Remove file. The only override was no-upstream-changelog, but
upstream now ships a changelog.
-- Doug Torrance <email address hidden> Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:07:36 -0400
dockapp displaying nine configurable buttons
Debug symbols for wmbutton