poc-streamer (0.4.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Migrated DebSrc to 3.0 format. Consequently, moved all previous patches
to individual files in debian/patches (patches 010 to 060).
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: binary-targets' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Created VCS fields.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
- Updated all information.
* debian/dirs: not needed. Removed.
* debian/patches/070_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to provide GCC
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform a trivial CI test.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Improved the rule to search new versions.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email address hidden> Sat, 11 Apr 2020 19:53:30 -0300
MP3/Ogg multicast/HTTP streamer and MP3 cutting tool
debug symbols for poc-streamer